Supreme Bot Manual
This is the manual for our Supreme bot. It will be updated frequently so make sure you keep checking it.
Installation on Mac:
How to Setup for a release:
First of all, be sure to update to the latest version of the bot:
Help -> Check for Updates
IMPORTANT: Keep checking for an update every few hours and keep an eye on our Twitter and on the “Supreme Release Setup” button for any updates.
This bot works on JP, US, & EU. You should have US IP for Supreme US, JP IP for Supreme JP, and EU IP for Supreme EU.
Keep a close eye on all tasks. Stop any task if there are card processing error: Wrong card number, insufficient balance etc.
Do not keep the bot open and leave it, stop all tasks when you want to leave your computer.
- You need to begin with preparing the accounts you want to use:
• Select Supreme Site from the drop-down list.
• Check the guest CheckBox
• Enter the wanted Size – as shown on website ( For NO size products enter “onesize” without quotes )
• Input keywords in Page Monitor (check instructions below)
• Click “Add”.
- Repeat these steps for all accounts you want to use then click “Create Tasks”.
- You may now manage the billing infofor the accounts you added if you want to use the Credit Card Auto Checkout function. You can access them by selecting a task and clicking “Manage Billing Of Task” Or by right-clicking the task and selecting “Manage Billing”.
- Using Auto Checkout with Paypal will NOT work for Supreme.
- If you have Auto Checkout enabled (Manage Billing), the task will attempt to checkout immediately after the item is added to cart, if it fails (due to website crash) it will keep retrying until the payment is submitted.
- Use the same billing info of your Credit Card as shipping and billing address inside the bot.
- Now after you’re done preparing all Tasks you may click “Start All Tasks” according to the below:
- US:Start the bot 1 minute-3 minutes before the release.
- UK:Start the bot 30 seconds-2 minutes before the release.
- JP:Start the bot 30 seconds-2 minutes before the release.
- For Captcha solving services harvesting, you just need to have your client ID in “Configure > Settings > Misc Settings” for it to work.
- Increase the number of proxies in Monitor Proxies (at least 25) and Normal Proxies (at least 1 per task) to increase your chances for copping more Items.
- [NEW] You can use manual captcha solver for supreme! Check this tutorialto see how.
- [NEW] Check this new tutorialon how to create tasks for SupremeMobile.
Proxies should be used if you’re getting blocked by Supreme or just want to be safer. Proxy support is enabled by default in the bot. You have to add proxies to these 2 places:
1. In “Configure > Proxies” > then input proxies in “Normal Proxies” field. (check this tutorial if you don’t know how to insert them)
2. Go to Configure > Proxies > then input proxies in “Monitor Proxies” field. (check this tutorial if you don’t know how to insert them)
P.S: We recommend to put at least 25 proxies in the “Monitor Proxies” field.
Page monitor & Keywords (read carefully):
To use page monitor you have to enter the name of the item, the color, and the category in this format:
For example, if we want:
-Bar Logo 5 Panel Black color which is from hats category we enter:
-Berry Tee Bright Yellow color which is from t-shirts we enter:
- In case there is no color in keywords just leave the color empty, so the format will look like this: keyword1&keyword2CCCCCCcategory
- You can also use “random” (without quotes) for color and the bot will pick a random color when adding to cart.
- You can use “random” (without quotes) for the size too (to pick a random size).
- For items without size use “onesize” without quotes.
-) Make sure to test your proxies before the release with a fake credit card on any available item, if you got ”Violation of terms” error then your proxies are blacklisted by Supreme and you need to change them.
-) Using Privacy, Revolut or Curve cards will cause a ”card declined” and/or ”violation of our terms” errors, so please do not use any and make sure that your proxies are working.